A lip lift can provide many benefits and enhancements for a patient, but it is important to set realistic goals and expectations for the outcome of the procedure. You may be a good candidate for this procedure if:
– You want to fuller lips with more volume and definition
– You have thin lips or lips that are starting to thin due to aging
– You believe that the space between the bottom of your nose and your top lip is too wide
– You have wrinkles around your mouth that you want smoothed out
– You are a nonsmoker. If you smoke, most plastic surgeons will ask that you stop smoking entirely, or stop smoking six weeks prior to your procedure, as well as six weeks post-operation.
– You are in good health overall. This procedure requires a period of healing. Ideally, the patient would not have any medical conditions that would impair or complicate the healing process. If you suffer from a chronic medical condition, it’s best to speak to your primary care physician to see if this procedure is right for you.
If you believe you are a good candidate for a lip lift based on the qualifications outlined above, we suggest you schedule a consultation with Dr. Buchanan to discuss the possibility of a lip lift and the added benefits it could bring to your life.